We found this simple DIY project to store all your shopping bags.
1. First flatten the bag getting all the air out.
2. Fold the bag in half again press all the air out.
3. Overlap the bags, one on top of the other.
4. Now fold the handle of the first bag upward. This will be the initial bag you pull from the container once stored.
5. Now tightly roll up your bags tucking in the handles as you roll.
6. Once you have rolled up all your bags (We used about 15) You should end up with something like this.
7. You can place this in a recycled plastic container with a hole in the lid where you will pull the first bag through.
A great way to store your plastic bags, simple and compact.